Ten Funny Photos of BJP Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
We know that what leaders do; other people follow. It’s representational. Even Gandhi ji while breaking salt law, just took a handful of salt to inspire people to go against the British law. We can’t condemn Gandhi ji that why did he not made tons of salt, why only a handful of salt, then we are simply a fool.
Our leaders cannot clean gutters to make people happy. It’s a mission and encouragement for people to make India clean, and it is our responsibility to make it happen. We can say that all these actions done by the government under Swachch Bharat Abhiyan are meant to make the people aware about cleanliness.
At the same time we have seen Sachin's video on cleaning. He really put a great effort on doing that. Anybody can get inspired by looking those video. But these politicians are just showing themselves for photography.
By changing the Mahatma Gandhi's birth anniversary, BJP tried to give the message of “cleanliness” as a revolution to keep the country clean. But after 1 month it has remained as a mere drama in the country. First litters are being scattered and then selfies are being drawn while clearing them.
Let's see 10 funny photos of this ubiquitous drama.
1. 25 leaves and you sweep with 6 brooms!! (उनकी 25 पत्तियाँ और तुम्हारे 6 झाड़ू, बहुत नाईंसाफी है!)
2. "I need security for cleaning"...Luckily Hema malini did not get anything to clean in her way. (मुझे झाड़ू लगाने के लिए सुरक्षा चाहिए)
3. New broom and colourful garbage, photo must be good. ( नयी झाड़ू और रंग-बिरंगा कूड़ा, फोटो अच्छी आएँगी)
BJP candidate Satish Upadhyay, the potential chief minister, ordered garbage before cleaning and disseminated litter systematically with the beauty of his new broom. Upadhyaya was seeking to have colorful garbage.
4. Let's have a nice profile pics for Facebook. (फेसबुक के लिए एक फोटो हो जाय)
5. Litters and garbage, where are you?? (कूड़े, तुम हो कहाँ? ढूंढता फिर रहा)
Litter demand in the country has increased so much that it suddenly became rarer. BJP leader Prakash Javadekar had to clean without it.
6.Today in the street 'moon' turned up. (गली में आज ‘चाँद’ निकला)
In normally blinking BJP office, new guests (garbage trains) came over in . In return twenty-one gun salute (Jadhuon) was given to them in welcome.
7. Lay 'bottles', My beloved has arrived! (बहारों ‘बोतलें’ बिछाओ, मेरा महबूब आया है!)
8. I'm a flower-fairy. (मैं हूँ फूल-परी)
Graduate in 'Hygiene Technologies' from Yale University, BJP leader Smriti Irani did not miss bringing along a hand sanitizer .
9. How to catch a broom! ( ऐसे पकड़ते हैं झाडू!)
First I will learn how to hold a broom then will learn how to clean.
10. Dirty Picture -2
After the huge success of "Clean India", the country's famous director Ram Gopal Varma has announced to produce Dirty Picture-2. See here how the promotional poster looks like.
Note: Adapted from, http://teekhimirchi.in/2014/11/bjp-clean-india-campaign/